1 Day Trip Fes To Chefchaouen
This is a 1 Day Trip Fes To Chefchaouen to explore the blue town of Chefchaouen for a full day. The private excursion to Morocco’s Blue Pearl leaves at 8:30 AM from your accommodation. Upon arrival in Chefchaouen, you’ll independently explore its historical medina, narrow streets with blue and white-washed walls, and typical cafes, furthermore as explore the native culture.
Visit the beautiful and unique village of Chefchaouen from Fes on a 1-day trip that offers you free time to explore the blue-tinged architecture, historic center, and atmospheric cafes of the Rif Mountain community. This tour includes transportation in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle and an experienced English-speaking driver with convenient pickup and drop-off at your accommodations in Fes.
HERE ARE HIGHLIGHTS OF 1 Day Trip Fes To Chefchaouen:
- Visit an iconic mountain village that’s painted blue
- Panoramic views of the Rif Mountains
- Explore the Sky-blue color narrow alleys of Chaouen
- Meet locals & Enjoy lunch in a typical restaurant
Enjoy a 1 Day Trip Fes To Chefchaouen also referred to as Chaouen, or the blue city, and learn about authentic unique handicrafts that you cannot find in other cities of Morocco. it’s a chance to discover this beautiful city town located in the northeast of Morocco and founded by Moulay Ali Ben Moussa.
If you’re fascinated by different experiences, take this Fes excursion to Chefchaouen and wander through the fascinating streets lined with blue houses.
The Fes to Chefchaouen tour starts around 8:30 am, it’s among the best tourist destination in Morocco, situated in the Rif Mountains nearby Tangier city in the north of the country.
This beautiful blue city is known for its tight alleys and traditional buildings. you’ll enjoy a walk through the narrow streets to explore the white and blue-washed walls of the old medina and the traditional markets that offer some unique native handicrafts.
You will have an opportunity to visit great monuments like Plaza Uta Elhamam which is lined with restaurants and cafes. you will also visit the famous Kasbah, a heavily restored walled fortress, with a lovely garden, and also the Grande Mosque, built by the son of the town’s founder, Ali ben Rachid in the 15th century as well as other monuments.
And if you’re searching for taking photos, Chefchaouen is one of the foremost marvelous places, because it abounds with numerous unique traditions and customs in Morocco. Therefore, it’s considered an ideal destination for photography with its wonderful views of the Rif Mountains and exquisite buildings.
After a full day of exploring this breathtaking Moroccan blue city with entertaining and adventurous vibes, with plenty of unforgettable memories and moments, you may return back to Fes and drop you off at your accommodation.
- Comfortable shoes for walking, sports sneakers for example. Long sleeves and long pants or skirts, and a warm jacket are appropriate for this trip.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your booking confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
Why reserve with Let's Visit Morocco?
What our clients say:
Please If the itineraries we offer do not meet your needs, please contact us. and tell us about your ideas, and one of our experts will contact you to help you create a one-of-a-kind trip…
When to book?
- For personalized excursions, you will be the only passenger in the car.
- Each couple has their own room in the hotel or riad, as well as a tent in the desert camp, out of respect for your family circumstances.
- You don’t need to bother about a meeting spot; just tell us the address of your hotel, and we will come to pick you up.