Day Trip To Meknes from Fes
Full Day Trip To Meknes From Fes and Volubilis Ruins, Take part in a spectacular day trip with us from Fes to the fourth imperial city, which is worth seeing due to its grand gates, expansive Kasbahs, palaces, including Dar El Kabira, where the royal family resides when they visit Meknes, fortifications, and expansive gardens.
We will go to Morocco’s most well-known and often visited 50-hectare archaeological site, Volubilis, on the same day. You will be able to recognize the magnificence of the Capitol, the Basilica, and Caracalla’s Arc de Triomphe as well as other Roman relics.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Full Day Trip To Meknes from Fes:
- See the Roman ruins of Volubilis.
- Visit Morocco’s holiest cities in Moulay Idriss Zerhoun
- Explore the medina of Meknes the 4th imperial city and discover its beautiful gates
- Discover Moroccan architecture and go through the old civilization
- Enjoy the beautiful gates of Meknes, bab el Mansour and bab lakhmiss
- Enjoy the beautiful and picturesque landscapes of the middle and high atlas
Program itinerary of the Full Day Trip To Meknes from fes:
Your English-speaking tour guide and driver will pick you up at 8:30 am for your private 1-day excursion to Meknes from Fez.
The smallest of the imperial cities in Meknes. You’ll start your excursion to this city in Bab Mansour before moving on to Moulay Ismail’s Mausoleum (where tourists are asked to dress appropriately out of respect).
A visit to Moulay Ismail’s granaries, El-Hedim Square, the neighborhood market, and the souk are all included in your trip.
Your journey comes to a conclusion after lunch at a nearby restaurant, and you return to Fez around 7:00 pm.
– Let’s Visit Morocco offers a 1-day excursion through some of the more hidden and captivating areas of the city. You will find a number of different offers, ranging in all price and options. All our private day trips start at 9 am and finish around 7 pm.
– The price of this excursion depends on the number of travelers, please fill in the booking form or contact us to get the pricing for your trip.
Why reserve with Let's Visit Morocco?
Please If the itineraries we offer do not meet your needs, please contact us. and tell us about your ideas, and one of our experts will contact you to help you create a one-of-a-kind trip…
When to book?
- For personalized excursions, you will be the only passenger in the car.
- Each couple has their own room in the hotel or riad, as well as a tent in the desert camp, out of respect for your family circumstances.
- You don’t need to bother about a meeting spot; just tell us the address of your hotel, and we will come to pick you up.